Atari: Anniversary Advance
Description official descriptions
In the tradition of the Namco Museum series, Infogrames packs together 6 of Atari's greatest arcade achievements onto one Game Boy Advance cart. The conversions include:
- Asteroids: pilot an upgradeable ship and blast the on-coming asteroids to pieces.
- Battlezone: pilot a tank and shoot your way through vector-graphic bad guys.
- Centipede: shoot down and protect yourself from centipedes (much like Space Invaders).
- Missile Command: command missile launchers and protect the Earth from asteroids, enemies and more dangers.
- Super Breakout: classic puzzle fare, and the only non-shooter title in the set.
- Tempest: vector-graphics space shooter.
All are down to the exact detail as in the arcade originals. Single and multiplayer options are also included, as is an extra game to play called the "Atari Trivia Challenge" which is a collection of questions dating all through the history of Atari and its list of titles throughout the 80's.
Credits (Game Boy Advance version)
45 People (38 developers, 7 thanks) · View all
|Director of Quality Assurance, North America|
|Director of Marketing|
|Manager of Creative Services|
|Manager of Editorial & Documentation Services|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 61% (based on 8 ratings)
Average score: 3.3 out of 5 (based on 6 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 6056
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Kartanym.
Game added March 29th, 2002. Last modified February 24th, 2023.