SITris is a single-player, shareware, falling block game. This game is essentially a Tetris clone with virtually identical gameplay and some additional features. In this game the player can;* redefine the action keys;
- choose whether the next piece is displayed;
- choose between regular, small, large, wide or skinny blocks;
- start at any of the ten levels of difficulty;
- select from five different heights at which the blocks are released;
- use three different block sets or a use a combination of all of them;
- enable the SITris amoeba, an invisible creature that eats random blocks creating holes;
- enable a block creation function that causes blocks to spontaneously appear.
The game has a single high score table that serves all modes of play and is entirely keyboard controlled.
Credits (DOS version)
|Release version 1.0, written 5/14/90 by|
- MobyGames ID: 67049
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by piltdown_man.
Game added July 19th, 2014. Last modified March 9th, 2023.