Digitala Sandlådan (eng: Digital Sandbox) is a game for very young children (1,5 years or older) that is based on an educational model devised by Swiss psychologist Jean Piaget. It consists of the following six activities:
- A sandbox where the player uses a excavator to draw in the sand. It's also possible to draw with a stick.
- A block based puzzle game where the player has to fit the right blocks into the right holes.
- A game where the player clicks on different letters that are then drawn in the sand and pronounced by the narrator.
- A variant of the former game but with numbers instead of letters.
- A game where the player reveals a picture by clicking on the tiles that cover it.
- A matching game where the player has to match the animal sound that's heard with the right animal on the screen.
Credits (Windows 3.x version)
23 People · View all
|Production Management (Produktionsledning)|
|Creative Director (Konstnärlig ledning)|
|Technical Director (Teknisk ledning)|
|Additional Graphics (Ytterligare grafik)|
|Production Team (Produktionsgrupp)|
|Pedagogical Advisor (Pedagogisk rådgivare)|
|Project Director (Projektledare)|
|Swedish Translation (Svensk översättning)|
|Recording Studio (Inspelningsstudio)||
|Swedish Narrator (Svensk berättare)|
|[ full credits ]|
- MobyGames ID: 72917
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Kabushi.
Game added May 24th, 2015. Last modified March 9th, 2023.