Wii Fit U
Description official description
Wii Fit U is a fitness game for the balance board peripheral. Game modes include Yoga, Strength training, Aerobics, Dance and Balance games.
- Balance Bubble: guide your Mii down the river by controlling your balance.
- Bird's-Eye Bull's-Eye: flap your arms to fly and land your Mii in a chicken suite on all the targets.
- Climbing: scale the wall by moving your hands to grab the green and blue handholds.
- Core Luge: sit on the balance board to hop on the sled and slide at super speeds.
- Desert course: walk to deliver delicious goodies to the hungry guests while balancing a tray.
- Hosedown: avoid the incoming mud and hose down the muddy Mii characters.
- Obstacle course: step in place to walk.
- Perfect 10: shake your hips to add up to the given number.
- Rhythm Kung Fu: mimic kung-fu moves to the beat.
- Ski jump: ski down a ramp and jump as far as possible.
- Ski slalom: lean left and right to ski down a slalom course.
- Scuba Search: look for treasure and watch your oxygen level.
- Snowball fight: take cover and throw snowballs at the Mii characters.
- Soccer Heading: head the soccer balls and dodge other flying objects like shoes and mascot heads.
- Table tilt: lean your body left, right, forward and backward to drop the balls into the holes.
- Tilt City: drop the balls into the matching colored pipe by tilting the wiimote and leaning on the balance board.
- Trampoline target: bend your knees and go soaring as high as possible.
- Ultimate Obstacle course: face the direction you want to move on this new course.
- WiiフィットU - Japanese spelling
Credits (Wii U version)
113 People (102 developers, 11 thanks) · View all
|Technical Art Director|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 77% (based on 4 ratings)
Average score: 3.8 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Related Sites +
Wikipedia: Wii Fit U
article in the open encyclopedia about the game
- MobyGames ID: 77492
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by BdR.
Additional contributors: Rik Hideto.
Game added April 23rd, 2016. Last modified June 18th, 2023.