Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (2021 on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One...)
The Fatal Frame series lives again
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water is comprised of three interconnected stories that converge to uncover the truth behind a recent string of tragic deaths in a forest marred by a history of suicides. As one of three people with the power of the Camera Obscura and the ability to see the shadows of those spirited away, you’ll explore the ruins of an eerie inn, a shrine filled with life-size dolls, and a lake full of dead priestesses. Each shadowy location is connected by a stream of water flowing throughout the mountain, and this once holy water is tied to the darkest mystery of all—the history of death and darkness on Mt. Hikami.
This game is free to start. You can download the trial version and play most of the first two chapters for free. To continue playing, purchase the full game upgrade on Nintendo eShop.
- Survive this horrifying new entry in the Fatal Frame series
- Explore sinister locales like an underground cave for human sacrifices and a shrine for life-sized dolls
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller as your Camera Obscura—your only defense against fatal ghosts
- Mt. Hikami is coursing with inexplicably dangerous water; stay dry or die
- Investigate and stay alive on the deadly Mt. Hikami
Source: Nintendo.com Description
- 零 濡鴉ノ巫女 - Japanese spelling
Credits (Wii U version)
260 People (231 developers, 29 thanks) · View all
|Game Design Lead|
|3D Character Modeling Lead|
|3D Field Modeling Lead|
|3D Animation Lead|
|Technical Art Lead|
|2D Graphic Design|
|Effect Design Lead|
|CG Project Management|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 65% (based on 8 ratings)
- MobyGames ID: 84814
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by MAT.
Additional contributors: Kam1Kaz3NL77.
Game added March 8th, 2017. Last modified December 5th, 2023.