Wii Party U
It's time to party with Wii U
Enjoy board games and mini-games on the TV, play familiar tabletop games using the Wii U GamePad Controller, or transform your living room into a game show floor. No matter what kind of party you're throwing, Wii Party™ U offers something for everyone. Bundled with a Wii Remote Plus controller and stand at a suggested retail price of $49.99.
- Everyone at the party competes with his or her own Mii characters in a medley of party games.
- Experience new ways to play with others using the Wii U GamePad. For example, in "Lost-and-Found Square," imagine you are the person holding the GamePad and you are lost in a playground. Your goal is to describe your surroundings based on what you see on the GamePad in order to help the other players find your location.
- Post your impressions of game sessions to Miiverse™. You can rate your performance by adding a one- to five-star ranking after the match is over.
- When you want to leave the TV behind, you can choose to play exclusively on the Wii U GamePad with an array of 15 tabletop games, ranging from foosball to baseball, for two-player competitive and cooperative play.
- In addition to the main games that everyone can play together, there are 80 minigames that can be played on your own. These include Tabletop Minigames that can be played with the Wii U GamePad only.
Source: Nintendo.com Description
Credits (Wii U version)
242 People (217 developers, 25 thanks) · View all
|Chief Planning Director|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 77% (based on 5 ratings)
Average score: 3.6 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 85196
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Freeman.
Game added March 13th, 2017. Last modified June 18th, 2023.