The Incredible Hulk
- The Incredible Hulk (1994 on SNES, Genesis, SEGA Master System)
- The Incredible Hulk (2003 on Game Boy Advance)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008 on Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360...)
Become The Incredible Hulk and unleash his destructive power. This action/platforming game is available on the Nintendo DS in June 2008.
Cursed to contain the rampaging monster known as "The Hulk" within him,
scientist Bruce Banner is living in the shadows, scouring the planet for
an antidote to the gamma radiation infection that turns him into a
living engine of destruction. But the warmongers who dream of abusing
his powers won't leave him alone, nor will his need to be with the woman
he loves, Betty Ross.
- Hulk smash your way through 30 levels!
- Compete head-to-head with players via local wireless play.
Source: Nintendo.com Description
Credits (Nintendo DS version)
189 People (152 developers, 37 thanks) · View all
|Models / Animation|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 68% (based on 1 ratings)
Average score: 5.0 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 85408
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Terok Nor.
Additional contributors: Flapco.
Game added March 16th, 2017. Last modified February 22nd, 2023.