The Sims 3: Supernatural
Embrace the supernatural in a whole new world full of magic, mystery and mischief. Create witches, vampires, fairies or werewolves right from the beginning. Each supernatural Sim has strange new traits and abilities that add humor and challenges to their lives and the world around them. Use your wand to cast spells or collect ingredients and mix dozens of elixirs that enhance gameplay. You can turn Sims into zombies or give your Sim the golden touch. Explore the all-new town of Moonlight Falls, where your Sims’ special powers are heightened by the lunar cycle—and surprises lurk around every corner.## Game Features
- Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires and fairies -each with their own magical abilities, traits and interactions.
- Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light ofthe full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
- Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brewelixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who haveThe Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
- Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan or preen infront of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons ofnew enchanted objects, what will happen next?
- Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your homewith creepy new furniture.
- Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp onother Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret; you can always concoct an elixir to change your Simsback.
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Windows version)
566 People (553 developers, 13 thanks) · View all
|Lead Development Director|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 70% (based on 2 ratings)
Average score: 4.0 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 86309
- Steam App: 223593
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Charly2.0.
Macintosh added by Plok.
Game added April 3rd, 2017. Last modified November 13th, 2023.