Description9 Clues 2 is a hidden object game much like its predecessor, with a few logic and inventory puzzles to add variety, and some investigation scenes where you must pinpoint "out of place" objects in a crime scene in order to reconstitute the actions which took place in that room. This time, the player may replace hidden object scenes with Mahjong puzzles if he/she wishes, and hidden collectibles are available for extra achievements.
Regarding the plot: "It's coming! It knows! Please.... help us..." That's the phone call that you, a Private Investigator in 1950s America, receive. Your partner Owen traces it to Mnemosyne Asylum, so you both depart to the isolated island where that institution is located. Upon arriving, you are met by doctor in charge Klaudia Krauz, who finds unlikely that anything distressing might be happening there; but her idea is quickly dispelled when a body flies out of a window... Was it suicide? For what reason? Maybe the staff or the patients are willing to reveal the dark secrets of Mnemosyne Asylum?
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Die 9 Hinweise 2: Die Anstalt" -- German title
- "9 Poszlak 2: Oddział Zamknięty" -- Polish title
- "9 Pistas 2: El Asilo" -- Spanish title
- "9 Pistas 2: A Enfermaria" -- Brazilian-Portuguese title
- "9 Indizi 2: Il reparto" -- Italian title
- "9 Indices 2: L'asile" -- French title
- "9 Clues: The Ward" -- Big Fish Games title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- 9 Clues 2: The Ward (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.