Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The game is set in inspiringly bonkers atmosphere and retro art style of the ’90s. It is super fast, dynamic experience with medium sized fields, no fouls and offsides whistled. Just pure fun! Mastering the game is incredibly easy during fun and furious 7vs7 matches.
If you remember the legendary Dutch, Argentinean, and German teams from the not so distant past and such names as Gullit, Romário, and Valderama make you smile, this game is definitely for you and will give you a real thrill. If you don’t, no worries, just play and discover the beauty of old school football!
What is ‘90s Football Stars?:
- Fast and dynamic gameplay reminiscent of legendary ’90s football games
- Who needs rules? No fouls and offsides!
- Retro art style with VHS filter designed to give that classic ’90s feel
- Legendary players used as reference: original ’90s kits, haircuts and accessories.
- Up to 4 players on local multiplayer
- Super Tackles and Super Speed modes
- International Cup mode and ranking
- 52 national teams
- 28 hand-drawn managers
- Humor – football managers and simulators are boring. Let’s bring back fun to football!
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Golazo! Football League" -- Nintendo Switch title
- "Golazo!" -- Nintendo Switch tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Sep 19, 2019||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- '90s Football Stars (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.