The Guild 3
We find ourselves in middle Europe of the year 1400. The dark middle ages, once dominated through nobles and clergy, ends and a new era begins: the age of the free cities of trading and of the free mind!
In The Guild 3 you create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearrange itself again and again - all non-player figures make their own decisions - you have to prove your skills in handicrafts and trading, at social occasion and finally in politics and in malicious intrigues.
The Guild 3 is a unique mixture of economic simulation, strategy game, historical life simulation and role playing game in real time 3D, with atmospheric voice recording and medieval soundtrack.
- Beautiful world that looks and feels alive, with day and night cycle and the four seasons Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, each with specific influences to the world.
- Many "Story Quests" offer hours of game fun!
- Multiplayer experiences with up to 16 players at once!
- Known and Secret Societies, e.g. the Freemasons and the Alchemists Guild! Join one of the societies, support your fellows and get supported, get access to special powers of your society and try to mold your city and whole scenario map according to your societies philosophy!
- 12 unique scenario maps that comprise one or more cities and their surroundings, based on original historical locations in central and northern Europe.
Source: Steam Store Description
Average score: 72% (based on 1 ratings)
Average score: 3.0 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by jaXen.
Additional contributors: Rik Hideto.
Game added September 27th, 2017. Last modified September 6th, 2023.