Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)A Dance of Fire and Ice is a simple one-button rhythm game.
Press on every beat of the music to move in a line.
Every pattern has its own rhythm to it. It can get difficult. This game is purely based on rhythm, so use your ears more than your sight.
Note that it is quite strict and unforgiving, so please play the online version here if you're not sure if this is for you! If you've played the Rhythm Heaven series - this is about as strict as that.
- Explore the cosmos: Soar through each genre of music in a variety of colorful fantasy landscapes.
- Predict every moment: With a track that shows you every rhythm ahead of time, you’ll learn to sight-read levels as they come. No tricks, and nothing is reaction-based.
- Play new levels for free: Tackle new songs and new rhythms as we expand the game with free level patches over the coming months.
- Calibrate your experience: Manually adjust your calibration on-the-fly, or use our auto-calibration method. The game is precisely timed, and you won’t experience any slow desync over time like you might with other music-based twitch games. (We’re musicians and off-sync games hurt us.)
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "冰與火之舞" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "冰与火之舞" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.