A Quiver of Crows Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsSteam Store Description:
A difficult twin-stick shmup set in a grim world cursed by demons and ghouls.
- Unlike most shmups, this world is made up of flesh, bones, and dirt instead of the common rigid objects such as ships set in space.
- Each enemy type has a unique set of behaviors.
- Most foes do not follow preset patterns. Instead, they try to hunt you down.
- Some enemies fly in close for melee combat. Others will shoot from a far away range.
- The game blends the insanity of shmups with the free range of motion of twin-stick shooters.
- Find a friend. Find a couch. Have tons of fun with the optional single-screen couch co-op!
- Collect and enhance a variety of weapons. Influenced by traditional shmups, watch as your weapons’ firing trajectory and pattern change with each upgrade.
- From heat seeking quills to things that go BOOM, collect them all and use them to crush your foes!
- Upgrade your shields to withstand relentless attacks.
- Best played with a twin-stick controller. Steer with the left stick, aim with the right.
- Never fear! You can also use your keyboard and mouse.
Frantic Battles in a Grim World
Co-op Twin-Stick Action
Upgradeable Weapons, Bombs, and Shields
Play on Windows, Mac, & Linux
Contributed by firefang9212 (60483) on Apr 26, 2017.