Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Welcome to the Mystical Island of Kaikala, home to the Makoa tribe, and Kirm, a mute boy who has been chosen by the Stars to become a legend among his peers. But first, Kirm must succeed in a rite of passage to leave his childhood behind that will be neither ordinary nor easy. It will take all of Kirm's cleverness and bravery—along with a little help from his Power Meerkat, Mirk, and his Guiding Star, Hoku—to complete his task and master the three paths of Wisdom, Courage, and Spirit.
In this 3-D point & click adventure, explore the vibrant magical island of Kaikala as Kirm undergoes the challenge of his life. Clever traps and puzzles await in dangerous jungles, caves, a volcano, a mysterious temple, and even an alternate reality! Master the unique mechanics and obstacles of each path in any order you choose, meet supernatural entities, team up with Mirk, and endure the endless bad jokes of Hoku as you reach one of six possible endings in this Rite from the Stars.
- An adventure filled with unique challenges, from solving riddles to manipulating ancient machinery to tag-team coconut dodgeball and more!
- Explore the island of Kaikala, from exotic jungles to the mysterious Temple of Yesterday
- Complete the three paths of Wisdom, Courage, and Spirit in any order
- Bond with your playable Power Meerkat companion, Mirk, and your guiding star, Hoku
- Voiced in the unique Makoan language, created for the game, with English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles
- More than two hours of original Makoan music featuring the Organum Chorus
- Six different possible endings depending on player choices
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- A Rite from the Stars (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.