DescriptionThe Abbey: Director’s Cut was originally released as Murder in the Abbey. The downloadable Director's Cut includes a variety of enhancements over the 2008 original, including:
- Visual improvements and changes: polished backgrounds, new characters, special effects, etc...
- New scenes and several new puzzles and footage.
- A new and spectacular final puzzle.
- Shortcut icon to the map.
- Double-clicking increases the speed of the main character movement.
- New additional voice-over for the new scenes.
- Revised playability, so that you can play in any order and choosing one path or another.
- Scoring system for each solved puzzle. In the style of RPGs, each clue you discover opens new options. At the end of the game you obtain a percentage of the discovered content. If you complete 100%, an extra scene is showed. The puzzles you solve affects the development of the story.
- Improved lip synching.
- Modified conversations for a boost to the pace of the game.
- New mix of music and sound. Some extra tracks added.
- Optimized engine.
- Windows 7 compatible.
- Bonus material: trailer, music, designs for the abbey, color proofs, characters (cartoon style, realistic, final), backgrounds, lay outs, and shadow studies.
- Making of (orchestra playing the score).
- Leica reel.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.