DescriptionIn Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere the player takes the place of an ace fighter pilot who works for an organization called "UPEO" and has to accomplish various missions, e.g. taking out a special aircraft carrier or taking out enemy satellite systems in orbit around earth. The player can earn ratings from A to D: the higher the rating, the higher the chance that the player can acquire new kinds of planes. The game has many environments which range from normal aerial missions to stratospheric missions and even outer space missions. A special catch is that the player often has to make decisions during missions which influence the overall storyline. There is also an autopilot feature which can be used to land or reach a destination.
- "皇牌空战3" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Ace Combat series
- Aircraft: Eurofighter Typhoon
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- PlayStation the Best series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Vortex||1999||92 out of 100||92|
|PSX Extreme||Mar 22, 2000||9.1 out of 10||91|
|Absolute Playstation||Mar, 2000||90 out of 100||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 22, 2000||17 out of 20||85|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 24, 2000||4 out of 5||80|
|TotalVideoGames (TVG)||2000||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Apr, 2000||7.75 out of 10||78|
|Video Games||Jan, 2000||75 out of 100||75|
|Mega Fun||Jan, 2000||74 out of 100||74|
|Electric Playground||1999||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere (Product page on the publisher's website (Japanese))
- Let's Play Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere (Lunethex's playthrough of the game on the Let's Play Archive)
- Wikipedia: Ace Combat 3 (Information about Ace Combat 3 at Wikipedia)