Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Ever miss being a child, playing games at your grandma's or in your old bedroom? Then look no further!
The Adventures of Elena Temple is the classic you never knew existed. And the best part is that you can play it on virtual old machines that kind of sort of maybe existed. It's not like you can remember for sure anyway, right?
- A dungeon of 50+ rooms to overcome, each its own mini-level
- Open exploration, you choose which way to go, but don't worry, a helpful map is just one button press away
- Challenging, old-school platforming
- Collect as many coins as you want, but we both know you want them all
- Coins will make you rich, but there's no escaping the dungeon without all the gems
- Secret scrolls to find for the more observant players
- Best of all, play the game on a selection of 7 virtual old machines, from the Pomo D'or 4, to Maple and Some Toy and all the way to the NS-Bos PC
Heads upThe Adventures of Elena Temple is just one game you can play on seven simulated machines. Aside from the different look, the game plays the same on all machines and has the exact same content! The purpose of these old machines is to remind you of the old days, so feel free to pick whichever you like best without any fear of missing out on game content.
The game should run on most Windows and Mac computers that aren't on display in a museum, but if you have one that doesn't run it, you have my deepest sympathy. Just to be safe, you should have at least the below specs.
I'm a solo indie developer, I loved making The Adventures of Elena Temple and I hope you enjoy it! Please leave me some feedback if you play it.
Thank you for your support!
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Adventures of Elena Temple (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.