Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
HUMANITY HAS BEEN BROUGHT BACK INTO THE DARK AGES, BUT REMNANTS OF A ONCE HIGHLY ADVANCED CIVILIZATION STILL EXIST.
In a world where control over ancient technologies means power, a ruthless Empire has arisen. You play as a team of Ruinhunters searching for the one thing that can save their village - a legendary weapon known as Aegis.
Explore, build, & defend in this 2D platformer that blends Metroidvania style combat with Tower Defense strategy.
- Discover the world of Elam, a beautiful yet dangerous place lost to time. Brimming with dangerous beasts, forgotten ruins, and powerful relics, Elam is brought to life with uniquely handpainted pixel art style.
- Level up your items and weapons in the shop to take in bigger and badder enemies.
- Adjust your strategy on the fly with the "Fusion Build" system. Try fusing different combinations of items together to change your defensive setup.
- Fight off enemies from all sides - but you won't have to do it alone. With Dynamic Character Swapping you'll need to switch between multiple characters on the battlefield, position your characters carefully, and utilize their passive abilities effectively to survive.
- Various Tower Defense Scenarios - Defending one point can be hard enough but that's just the beginning. As the game progresses, you'll need to defend moving targets, targets that have dynamic abilities like activating doors/weapons, and even targets that don't want to be protected...
- Play through the game in either single-player or split-screen coop.
- Build blocks, turrets, and traps to defend an area from hordes of enemies in our Tower-Defense inspired combat.
- Learn the secrets of the ancients and the origin of an empire in our extensive story mode.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Feb 12, 2018||90|
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||Feb 08, 2018||8.5 out of 10||85|
|TechRaptor||Windows||Feb 08, 2018||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Switch Player||Nintendo Switch||Mar 19, 2018||4 out of 5||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nintendo Switch||Feb 22, 2018||14 out of 20||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Feb 22, 2018||14 out of 20||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 4||Feb 22, 2018||14 out of 20||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Aegis Defenders (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.