DescriptionAeroWings is a simulation that allows the player to fly as a member of a jet aerobatics team. The game contains a variety of jet-powered aircraft that the player can fly in several game modes.
- Blue Impulse Mission: Learn 20 aerobatic maneuvers and become a member of the elite Blue Impulse team. Learn loops, rolls, and more while flying both solo and in formation.
- Sky Mission Attack: Fly through a series of targets suspended in mid-air before time runs out.
- Free Flight: Fly around and freely explore the landscape.
- Multi Play: Up to 4 players can perform in formation simultaneously.
- "エアロダンシング featuring Blue Impulse" -- Japanese Spelling
- "Aero Dancing featuring Blue Impulse" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Shin Force||Sep 20, 1999||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Consoles Plus||Oct, 1999||85 out of 100||85|
|Power Unlimited||Feb, 2000||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Mega Fun||Oct, 1999||76 out of 100||76|
|Player One||Oct, 1999||71 out of 100||71|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Aug 08, 2001||6 out of 10||60|
|Gamekult||Sep 18, 2000||5 out of 10||50|
|Revista Oficial Dreamcast||Jan, 2000||5 out of 10||50|
|Planet Dreamcast||Sep 21, 1999||4 out of 10||40|
|The Video Game Critic||Feb 22, 2007||D-||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Director of Marketing: