Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Experience life through the eyes of seven-year-old Agatha, an insomniac who finds herself conflicted between friendship with the animals in her mother’s butcher shop and her unwavering love for eating meat. Embark on a satirical narrative point-and-click adventure as you go on an unpredictable journey through Agatha Knife’s quirky and hand-crafted world. Aiming to make the animals unafraid of their inevitable fate in the butcher shop where Agatha works, you’ll head into the whimsical Psychotic Universe looking for answers.
Upon her discovery of religion, Agatha quickly realizes it could be used as a valuable tool to win over the animals, quash their fears, and make them unafraid of death. Join Agatha as she undertakes the challenge of creating a new religion of her own, Carnivorism, and works to convince the animals that the sacrifice of their flesh is the secret to eternal happiness.
Taking place in the same world as Mango Protocol’s first title, MechaNika, Agatha Knife is riddled with dark humor, geek references, and challenging puzzles. Utilizing humor and wit to boldly explore controversial issues, players will find themselves immersed in Agatha’s struggles while experiencing the world through the eyes of a naive child.
- Satirically humorous narrative adventure that lures you to the dark corners of everyday life.
- Create your own religion piece by piece.
- Uniquely colorful and hand-crafted art.
- Tackle controversial topics through the eyes of a child.
- Explore a dynamic and vibrant world that unfolds as your adventure progresses.
- Interact with diverse characters and uncover their stories during your quest.
- Original soundtrack created to suit each environment.
- Dive into the whimsical Psychotic Universe, the same world as the Mango Protocol's beloved first game, MechaNika.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|BonusStage||Nintendo Switch||Apr 22, 2018||8 out of 10||80|
|NintendoWorldReport||Nintendo Switch||May 02, 2018||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Destructoid||Nintendo Switch||Apr 26, 2018||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintenderos||Nintendo Switch||Apr 26, 2018||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Apr 26, 2018||70|
|Nintendo Insider||Nintendo Switch||Apr 26, 2018||6 out of 10||60|
|Adventure Gamers||Windows||May 30, 2017||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.