Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The slaves' fortress stands on a rugged spur of rock, apparently unattainable.
Here lives a notorious slave's master named Gurgo, who decides on the fate of men brought here from all over to be bought or sold.
- Fight your way through the Dungeon of the Slaves' Fortress.
- Two formidable new bosses are waiting for you.
- Ride the mighty beast known as "Mok".
- Face terrible new enemies such as the Spider-worm or the Pigwarrior.
- Two new weapons, the Saw-axe and the Sword-Axe.
- Find the new hidden treasures.
- Save the slaves from their fate.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Age of Barbarian: Extended Cut - The Slaves' Fortress (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.