Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Set fifteen minutes into the future, AIdol is about a new craze that’s been sweeping Japan: virtual idols.
Virtual idols look like normal humans, but they’re made of wire and circuitry. They can sing better, dance better, and entertain better than any human could ever hope to, and their devotion to their jobs is unfailing.
The protagonist, Hana, is a young high school student who loves virtual idols - particularly Aiko. Aiko is the postergirl of the famous company Lyriq, and one of the most popular virtual idols to ever exist. Aiko is the nation’s darling, and though Hana adores her, she knows she’ll never get a chance to speak to her. Aiko is simply too far out of her reach.
That is, until one day, when somebody claiming to be Aiko starts sending Hana text messages asking for help. Aiko tells Hana that she’s in severe danger of malfunctioning, and the only person who can save her is her original programmer… but nobody seems to know where they are, and nobody is willing to help her.
Left with no alternatives, it’s up to Hana (and an eclectic cast of characters she meets along the way) to save Aiko from being turned into scrap metal!
- A sweet, family-friendly story about making friends, going on adventures, and the power of music!
- Written by ebi-hime, the author of Strawberry Vinegar and Blackberry Honey
- A large cast of adorable characters drawn by Melowbee, the artist behind Windswept Night
- A custom soundtrack by Mock Off, featuring insert songs by Vocaloid composer Kenji-B
- Numerous choices, branching endings, and character-specific epilogues to obtain
- In-game music and CG gallery
- Lots of cute girls (and some cute boys)!!!
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.