DescriptionAirfield is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 which can also be used in conjunction with Microsoft Flight Simulator 95 and Microsoft Flight Simulator (v5.1).
The premise behind this add-on is that real world flying is not all about landing and taking off from major airports, sometimes it is necessary to make a landing on a field or a country airstrip. To that end the product provides three hundred airstrips and airfields in France, the neighbouring countries of Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg and parts of the surrounding areas such as Southern England.
The airfields and landing strips do not show in the standard airport directory, they are located under the 'Scenery from 6.0 and before' menu.
The following planes are included, the Pilatus PC 6 Porter, the Berijev Be-12 'Tchaika', the DeHavilland DHC 6-300, The C-130 Hercules KLU, and the Lockheed P-3 Orion. These come with a selection of preset flights and adventures that are compatible with
In addition to the above the package includes the following adventures:
- EGDR - LFGO : RAF Culdrose(UK) to Pon Sur Yonne(France)in a C-130 Hercules
- LFQV - LFHW : Charleville Meziers to Belleville Villie Morgon in a C-130 Hercules
- EGTD - LFIH : Exeter(UK) to Chalais(France) a PC 6 Porter
- LFMQ - LFKA : Le Castellet to Albertville in a PC3 Orion
- LFDS - LFHN : Sarlat Domme to Bellegarde Vouvray in a PC 6 Porter
- LFKZ - EGKA : St Claude(France) to Shoreham(UK) in a PC 6 Porter
- LFNT - LFMN : Avignon Pujaut to Nice in a PC3 Orion
- LFGH - LFGZ : Cosne Sur Loire to Nuits St Georges in a C-130 Hercules
- LFCN - EGMD : Nogaro(France) to Lydd(UK) in a Cessna 182
- LFIB - LFKE : Belves St Pardoux to St Jean En Royan in a C-130 Hercules
Note: The install process replaces Microsoft Flight Simulator 98's 'Europe 1' and 'Europe 2' texture files which makes it incompatible with some other products that also use/replace these files.
There are no promo images for this game
|Very detailed product, some assembly required.||piltdown_man (167900)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
We'd like to thank all the special people who helped put this project together wityhout whose help and expertise we just couldn't have produced such a full and detailed piece of work.: