Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Akihabara is a unique combination of intense rhythm and fast-paced puzzles set in the Electric Town of Tokyo! Stack and match shapes to 15 original songs and levels -- but don’t let them reach the top ... or it’s “game over”!
Try your tact at Pure Beat, removing all puzzles, focusing on just the beat and rhythm! Or challenge yourself using your own music library!
Can you earn a top spot on the leaderboards and master the rhythm in Akihabara?
- Challenge yourself with intense, fast-paced rhythm gameplay
- Enjoy high-quality graphics, sound, and music
- Track your online scores
- Earn achievements in more than 15 levels in different game modes
- Use your own music for unlimited replayability
- Master the beat in environments based on Tokyo’s own Electric Town
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Christ Centered Gamer / Christ Centered Game Reviews||Windows||Feb 09, 2017||80 out of 100||80|
|bemanistyle||Windows||Jan 26, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Akihabara: Feel the Rhythm (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.