Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)In this world, three races — humans, sprites, and kindred — coexist with their own unique cultures. Some races are on good terms with each other, such as humans and sprites, while others may not get along as well, such as sprites and kindred, but they all live together more or less harmoniously.
Nowhere is that cooperative attitude more apparent than here in the most commercially-developed town on the archipelago, Notte Luce.
The tale about to be told is about a boy named Louis and his experiences in Notte Luce.
Join Louis in his experiences running and managing an item shop in this exciting new simulation game!
- Grow your store and overpower the competition! - The game is based around buying goods at low prices in the market and selling them a profit, making money to grow your store, overtaking rival shops and becoming the number one merchant in Notte Luce.
- Pay attention to the weather and the time! - The number of people who come to your store changes with the in-game weather and time of day. Plan accordingly and use your time wisely to increase your sales!
- Customize your store! - You can use points you earn through selling goods to change how the inside of your store looks, expand your store, add different kinds of goods and more. Try out all sorts of customizations!
- Hire adventurers to search through dungeons! - As the story progresses, you’ll meet adventurers whom you can ask to explore dungeons and bring back goods for you to sell. There are even some goods you can only find through dungeon exploration!
- Fantastic Characters! - The story advances like any adventure-style game, and along the way, you’ll meet plenty of unique characters!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Al Fine (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.