Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)All Our Asias is a free, surreal, lo-fi, 3D adventure, about Asian-America, identity, race, and nationality.
The protagonist is Yuito. 31, Japanese-American. Hedge fund analyst. One day he receives a letter from his estranged father, who is dying. It's too late for Yuito to speak to him. But, his father is on life support, so Yuito has an opportunity. He can under go a Memory World Visitation, and enter his father's Memory World - supernatural landscapes where Yuito can explore his father's experiences and secrets. It is risky, Yuito feels compelled to make the journey...
Be sure to buy the $4.99 Fan Pack, which contains the hour-long OST and an exclusive 150+ page artbook containing commentary on the art, music, story and more!
- 90-120+ minutes long.
- Navigate surreal and ''realistic'' areas via simple 3rd-person movement and light platforming. Easy to play.
- Converse with characters small and large as Yuito progresses deeper into this Memory World.
- A lo-fi art direction influenced by the PSX and N64 era.
- A soundtrack by Sean "seagaia" Han Tani, and talented collaborators.
- From Sean Han Tani, the co-creator of Anodyne and Even the Ocean.
Logo: Alex Van Dorp
Yuito Portrait Art: Ray Chen (Linework), Joni Kittaka (Color)
In-game "navigation UI": Joni Kittaka
Box Art: Joni Kittaka
Guest OST Composers: EQUIP (#25), kynes (#18), _zebra (#21), Bryant Canelo (#16)
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.