Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Guide Alum on his spiritual journey through the dangerous, icy, "Land of Tide". Help him discover the truth about his city, Kosmos, and the mysterious epidemic known as "The Vague". As the tale unfolds, it will keep you enthralled all the way up to its epic conclusion.
Alum is an original point-and-click adventure game. It has the nostalgic feel of classics (90's Lucasarts, Sierra games) mixed with modern game-play elements and pacing that caters more towards this generation. The world, story, and characters lean towards a RPG-esque style, while the game-play mechanics and puzzles stay true to the classic point-and-click genre.
- Features -
* Full length game (roughly 7-10 hours of gameplay)
* Over 70 hand-drawn backgrounds - Including a map screen to travel across the "Land of Tide"
* All original soundtrack (live recorded instruments mixed with electronic elements)
* Intuitive puzzles that are logical, balanced, and rewarding (no pixel hunting)
* Full voice acting
* Gratifying frame by frame animations
* Retro classic resolution
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.