Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Amy is desperate! Her boyfriend Aaron doesn't remember her anymore after a car accident!
Will you be able to make him remember again?
Or perhaps it's time to move on. Maybe Amy will fall in love with someone else?
It's up to you to decide. Play this life simulation game with dating sim elements and shape Amy's destiny.
Featuring a very detailed life simulation game. Explore the town using the map, find what actions you can do on each location and at which day of the week and time of the day.
It's a real living world, where you must find the right strategy to raise the skill needed to win the heart of each of the four dateable boys: Aaron, Lawrence, Eddy and Hugh.
- Detailed simulation: available actions change based on time of the day and place
- Lots of stats: money, culture, creativity, discipline, romance, energy and morale
- Relationship system: each character has a relationship value that affects gameplay
- High replayability: normal and special ending for a total of 9 different endings!
Theme song composed by Matthew Myers and performed by Cristina Vee
Useful linksWinter Wolves Official Site (find all the games made by us, also available for mobile platforms)
Winter Wolves Facebook page (become a fan to be informed on the latest news)
Winter Wolves Forums (join it to receive help and info about the games)
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Multiplayer.it||Windows||May 09, 2014||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Always Remember Me (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.