Alien Breed 3D II: The Killing Grounds Ad Blurbs (Amiga)
Advertising BlurbsBack of box (UK):
The Most Technically Advanced 3D Game Ever Produced For the Amiga!!
After the nightmare escape from Osiris III, Commander Reynolds has fallen into a coma. Waking in the secure medical unit of an Earth Force Battle Cruiser, he finds himself once again cast into the grasp of the breed, but this time on their turf.
Your objective: Infiltrate and blast your way through the Alien filled levels to discover their plans and destroy them all.
· High-Res 1-1 pixel (030 and above/fast RAM required)
· Normal-Res 2-2 pixels (any AGA A1200)
· 16 levels over 3 different environments all with tasks or missions to complete
· Comprehensive level, sound and graphics editors, giving infinite playing possibilities
· Moving light sources (Gouraud shaded)
· New highly advanced CPU enemy intelligence
· In-game Hologram Auto-Map, rotates 360 degrees
· 10 powerful weapons to pick up
· Fuel powered rocket pack to jet yourself to higher gantries and hidden areas
· 8-channel surround-style sound
· 3D rendered aliens and guard robots to blast
· Hard-drive installable
Contributed by Martin Smith (70363) on Jan 03, 2005.