Alien Breed 3D Ad Blurbs (Amiga)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Amiga (France/Germany/Italy/United Kingdom):
Over the last four years, the Alien Breed saga has become legendary amongst Amiga owners... now the series culminates in quite spectacular fashion...
- Fast, real-time generated 3D environment even on a basic A 1200!
- Hard-Drive installable - no disk copy protection.
- Detects 030/040 processors/accelerator boards for super-smooth 3D updates.
- Solid filled 3D enemies!
- Atmospheric audio effects (digital audio on CD32/CD-ROM).
- 16 huge game levels (more on CD32/CD-ROM).
- Serial link option - play as a team or against each other!
- Optional 8 channel surround-style sound
- Spectacular and ultra-powerf ul weapons to find and use.
- Enlarged. full screen game option.
- Use keyboard, mouse or joystick (Full CD32 pad support).
- Detects 32-Bit fast ram for increased speed.
Alien Breed is now in 3D!
Transported to a spectacular 3D environment, you must outwit the ferocious Breed once more, but this time the added dimension of “being there” brings you even closer to the disgusting creatures than ever before!
PREPARE TO MEET THY DOOM
3D ENGINE FEATURES
Floors, ceilings. 4096 colours, depth shading, gouraud shading, staircases. transporters. Doors, exploding aliens, real 3D rooms, different height platforms, lifts, moving floors, rippling water and much, much more... the definitive realtime 3D engine for the Amiga!
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (256144) on May 08, 2011.
Transported to a spectacular 3D environment, you must outwit the ferocious breed once more, but this time the added dimension of "being there" brings you even closer to the disgusting creatures than ever before! Featuring 16 huge game levels with a serial link option - play as a team or against each other!
Contributed by Xoleras (66578) on Nov 14, 2004.