The Cycles: International Grand Prix Racing Ad Blurbs (Amiga)
Advertising BlurbsUnknown Source:
RACE ON THE EDGE.
- The only motorcycle game with a first-person perspective. True racing realism. Look over the handlebars and see the pavement disappear under your wheels. Sense the undeniable rush of full-throttle speed.
- Race on 15 authentic Grand Prix courses. Tracks like Suzuka in Japan put a premium on handling and acceleration. From Australia to Brazil, you'll file down the foot pegs on the most grueling layouts in motorsports.
- Choose from 5 different skill levels: Will the racer in front of you blast into the lead or dump his bike trying? Each skill level alters the racing ability of the competition. (Nothing quite like wiping out at 90mph. How do you say 'ouch' in Italian?)
- Race in 3 different performance classes. Ride a bullet or a bumble bee. Choose either 500cc, 250cc, or 125cc class races. Check out this baby's specs. It's one road rocket with a license to thrill.
- Compete against 9 of the circuit's best Grand Prix riders. Don't look behind you now, but there's a pack of hungry road warriors right on your tail. These guys chew asphalt for breakfast and burp exhaust. better eat your Wheaties(tm).
Don't say we didn't warn you. The Cycles: International Grand Prix Racing(tm) wraps you around the chassis of the fastest bikes ever built as you compete in the International Grand Prix of motocycle racing.
Laguna Seca. Le Mans. Salzburg. Crisscross the globe to do battle with the world's greatest racers in the sport's premiere events.
Who's got the guts? Who wants the glory? Who'll hoist the trophy of world champion?
Contributed by Trixter (9117) on Mar 01, 1999.