DescriptionThis is a curious game that plays like a multi player version of the well known game Snake, which looks and plays very similar to Červii. Like in Snake, you control a "snake" that continuously grows, the object being to stay alive for as long as possible. However unlike Snake, this is by default a multi player game, the object here is to stay in contention the longest. Running into yourself, another players snake, or going out of bounds ends your turn. Players are given points based on how long they last.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Zatacka" -- PC version executable
- "Dune 3" -- abbreviated title, Amiga version
- "Achtung! Die Kurve..." -- abbreviated title, Amiga version
- "Achtung, die Kurve!" -- PC version
- "Achtung, die Kurve!" -- DOS title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
Sep 29, 2016
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Achtung, die Kurve! - Wikipedia (article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
- Dune 3 - Achtung Die Kurve for Amiga (information and download link for the original Amiga version at pouet.net - the demoscene resource)