Not an American user?
DescriptionHeavy on the action, Ikari Warriors became a favorite both in the arcades and on home consoles. To fuel that frenzy, SNK and Tradewest teamed up again for a sequel, Victory Road, released later that same year.
This time, the Ikari Warriors take on more cosmic foes, battling rock-headed beasts, one-eyed green men and other odd creatures.
- "怒II Dogosoken" -- Japanese spelling
- "Victory Road: Ikari Warriors Part II" -- PC Booter title
- "Victory Road" -- In-game title
- "Ikari II: Dogosoken" -- Japanese title
- "Arcade Archives: Victory Road" -- Nintendo Switch / PS4 title
Part of the Following Groups
|Great WWII Style 2D Soldier and Tank Shoot 'em up!!!||David Ledgard (63)|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Jun, 1989||54 out of 100||54|
|The One||Jan, 1989||40 out of 100||40|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Mar, 1989||2 out of 12||17|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Martin Smith (66805) added Ikari Warriors II: Victory Road (Amiga) on Oct 07, 2004