Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
A first-person thriller adventure
When struggling writer Peter York becomes trapped on a remote farmstead in the eastern Free State, South Africa, he is forced to confront a dark history in his bid for freedom.
Among the Innocent is the first of five instalments in the Stricken series, each exploring a stage in the Kübler-Ross model for dealing with grief and loss. In this epic series, players will be challenged in a rich narrative experience that spans multiple decades and storylines. The Stricken series blends elements of classic point-and-click adventures with modern first-person games, and delivers a mature story for players who long for intrigue.
- A blend of classic point-and-click gameplay and modern first-person exploration.
- 12 acres of farmland to explore, with unique, hand-crafted locations.
- Multitude of puzzles to challenge your logic and intuition.
- A rich, layered story to discover and experience first-hand.
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Zero Degrees Games.
- Dark themes inspired by classic and modern horror and thriller films.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 13 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Among the Innocent: A Stricken Tale (official website)