Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Anceder is a classic Arcade shoot-them-up (shmup) in VR (Virtual Reality, also playable in non-VR). Choose your ship and try to make the best score you can.
- 5 worlds to play
- A lot of visual effects
- Many options and achievements to enhance your ship
- Original sounds FX
- Original musics, each world has its own. Music are level-long (no boring repetitive loops)
- Easy, normal and hard mode. You won't unlock anything in easy mode. In hard mode you have more bombs and a bigger score.
- Try the fury mode (easy, normal and hard) if you want the game to be even faster. In Fury mode you have more energy (yes, because it's really harder).
- In English or French (texts & voices). The voices can also be set in Goa'Uld ;-)
- Optimized for 90 FPS minimum in VR at Rift requirements (about 400Fps in non-VR).
- Playable in non-VR mode (desktop mode)
- Scores saved worldwide (if connected to the internet).
- Full game, no ad, no in-app purchase. Updates are free.
Use a joystick or a joypad to really enjoy the game. Don't forget to press B to launch a mega-bomb if you are overwhelmed. Keep A pressed for auto-fire. Release A to stop shooting and automatically collect all the present magnets (that will be used to get enhancements). You can set the camera lower or upper with the triggers. Keep Start pressed to center view (in VR). (Xbox-controller-like).
"Winners don't use drugs".
See release notes to see all the good things that have been added so far, and the support page if you have bugs or ideas :-)
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Anceder (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.