Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)When Lucius was born on the June 6th, 1966, nobody expected him to be anything other than a normal little boy but everything changed on Lucius’ 6th Birthday,
when his true calling was revealed to him.
Equipped with supernatural powers, take control of Lucius as he begins his blood filled tour of horror through his own house, using Hell’s powers of telekinesis and mind control to orchestrate deadly accidents that will minimize the population of the Dante Manor one by one by one.
- Unique 2D horror adventure gaming experience
- 2D Open World
- Uncinematic Cut-scenes with 16 colors and low amount of pixels.
- Breathtaking 80's Atmosphere and Stunning low-res Visuals
- Harness Supernatural pixel Powers, including Telekinesis and Mind Control
- Experience the terror of a classic tale from the horror movie genre
Lucius Demake is based on the original Lucius game:
There are no Android user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Lucius: Demake (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.