Surfatron is an endless runner-style line surfer game, with jumping mechanics that are easy to learn but difficult to master.
You play as Dusty, a good-hearted but snarky now-sentient video game console from the 90's. His clock speed isn't what it used to be, but what he lacks for in megahertz he makes up for with experience and attitude! He's trapped inside the Pixelverse - the space and time that exists between the hardware and his currently loaded game cartridge - left to battle the bugs and corruptions that the game developers left behind!
- objectives that rewards gear
- coin collecting to buy more gear and upgrade it too
- synergies between gear
- grab powerful pickups while surfing to get an edge in the Pixelverse.
- set your high score, and compete with friends on Facebook
- achievements that gives you an edge when trying to beat the score of a friend
While collecting upgrades for Dusty you also get power-ups for his real-life buddy Rad Rodgers in 'Rad Rodgers: World One'. Use a Connection ID from Rad Rodgers inside of Surfatron to connect the two games, earning power-ups that can be passed across the Pixelverse between the two games!
For the old time gamers out there, it might be interesting to know that Dusty in both Rad Rodgers and Surfatron is voiced by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.