Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Antenna Dilemma is a short and witty point&click in which you'll follow the story of C432632, a finicky grey cube that sure doesn't want to miss his favorite TV show. In a media-driven society in which nothing else matters but TV, will our hero wake up and understand the world he lives in is far from perfect?
- A captivating story acclaimed by players (3rd place on 81 in the "Story" category of AdventureJam 2018), Antenna Dilemma takes you into a surprising dystopia.
- An adventure game inspired by the golden age of point&clicks: search every scene, find the right items to use, and solve logical puzzles.
- Deadpan humour and (clever) puns, there's enough for everyone's taste!
- Follow a cast of eccentric characters, such as TV addict C432632, a fitness-lover custom agent, a hangry security guard tortoise, and more!
- Available on PC just not yet on Gamecube.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.