Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Throughout history, civilizations have risen and fallen, each with its particular culture, habits and myths. With the evolution of human knowledge and the advent of modern technology, humanity has become more and more skeptic and have strayed away from their deities. But centuries of glory and power cannot be forgotten….
Get ready for conquering the world as a God! But don’t think it’s going to be that easy. Humans have evolved in many aspects since the mythological times, so be wise while using your divine abilities: Show compassion to those who have nothing and they will love you. Take from those who have everything and they will fear you. Watch out for the events happening all around the globe and fight skepticism. Make humanity praise you!
Choose your God, evolve His traits and acquire new abilities. Send priests to spread the Sacred word. Take control and conquer over 7.5 billion potential believers. Convert territories, gain worshipers and make the Earth belong to the gods once again! Long live the Greek Gods!
- True-to-life scenario: 71 distinct territories with stats modeled after their real-life counterparts, including other religious presences;
- Twelve major and nine minor gods: From the very famous to the most uncommon Greek myths;
- Real-time events: Take advantage of them and gain bonuses or fail and watch skepticism rise;
- More than 250 divine abilities: all of them based on actual mythological tales about its God;
- Shape your God to be Evil or Altruistic: You want an egocentric Persephone? And what about a benevolent Hera? Evolve your traits as you wish;
- Use your blessings or curses to gain Faith: Spend it to buy more abilities, develop more traits and even recruit a minor god to your conquering quest;
- Freedom to decide the world’s destiny: Do whatever you want to a nation but make the wrong decision and lose followers in the territory.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Anthropomachy (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.