Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
In the year 2210, racing has evolved far beyond its expected limits. New terraforming capabilities paired with scientific breakthroughs in the field of antigravity have given birth to a new spectacle: the Antigraviator intergalactic tournament.
Race perpetually on exquisitely detailed stages, full of light-speed danger, chaos and mayhem. Guide your Grav in three gameplay modes across five different worlds with three tracks each. These dynamic courses come to life, while pushing the power of Unity to the limit.
Challenge your friends in the fiercely competitive multiplayer modes, either online or in split-screen mode. Race yourself to the top of the worldwide leaderboard and earn special ranked skins.
Sabotage your fellow racers by activating hover mines, creating a rockslide to cause tunnels to collapse, firing missiles from rocket launchers along the track, and many more malicious tricks.
Customize your Grav to your heart’s content, but choose wisely: deciding on one upgrade may mean compromising on another. Strategically tailor-make your Grav to gain the upper hand in races or face the crushing prospect of defeat. In addition to the customization options, unlockable skins will be available free of charge.
In this futuristic high-octane racing game, defying gravity is the least of your concerns.
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Challenge anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the leaderboard
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Five beautifully created sci-fi worlds, each with three dynamic courses
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by Unity
- Soundtrack featuring 15 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Defunct Games||Jun 07, 2018||B+||83|
|PC Invasion (INC Gamers)||Jun 04, 2018||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Watcher||Jun 04, 2018||7 out of 10||70|
|4Players.de||Jun 29, 2018||33 out of 100||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.