missing cover art
DescriptionWally Week's third game introduces us to more members of his gang. As well as his lady Wilma, his mates Tom, Dick and Harry come under your control as well, and you have to indirectly guide Wally's son Herbert. You've discovered a safe, but need to find the five parts of the code - each character is searching for a particular one. Their respective professions dictate which tasks they can perform - plumbing, electrical work and car maintenance for example. Objects must be collected and manipulated to accomplish all this. There are plenty of reaction and timing tests along the way, as well as hidden games.
There are no Antstream user screenshots for this game.
There are 52 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "La Banda" -- Re-release title
- ""Everyone's a Wally" (A day in the Life of Wally)" -- UK title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Antstream release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
ExtrasThe B side of the original cassette version contained the song Everyone's a Wally by Mike Berry.
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power, an Amstrad CPC game database (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: dowloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- Lemon, a C64 game database (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- Not Everyone's A Wally (Flash-based browser remake of Everyone's A Wally.)
- Wikipedia (free Encyclopedia entry)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.