DescriptionApple Graphics Games are a series of 10 games with hi-res graphics designed to teach the player how to program for the Apple II. The series come with a manual fully documenting the coding for each game.
There are 10 games in total:
- Match - The player attempts to match 30 different pieces with the 20 on a board. The player has a limited time, and scores a point for each piece successfully matched
- Piano - The player creates a a song by typing notes onto sheet music. The song can be replayed at any time.
- Pairs - A matching card game played on a large 14 x 10 grid
- Catch - The player moves horizontally to try to catch balls as they drop from the sky
- Boxes - Two players compete by attempting to draw boxes on a grid
- Poker - 2-player 5 card stud poker game
- Equate - 2 player math game, where players must search a large board of numbers for 3 numbers that provide the answer to the problem A x B +- C =
- Spiral - The player has the computer draw a spiral my entering drawing instructions and number of repetitions
- Lander - A Lunar Lander clone, where the player tries to land on columns by controlling the thrust of their landing craft
- Spider - Arcade game where player controls a fly attempting to eat spider eggs
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.