Computer Air Combat Ad Blurbs (Apple II)
Advertising BlurbsTop/Bottom of Box - Apple II (US):
COMPUTER AIR COMBAT takes you to the sky in the cockpit of a Mustang, Focke-Wulf, Spitfire, or any of 36 famous fighters or bombers of World War II, where you fly in battle against your formidable opponents. The correct tactical decisions coupled with wise usage of your aircraft's unique advantages — from the turning ability of the Zero to the diving ability of the Thunderbolt — will make air supremacy yours!
- 36 different American, British, German, & Japanese aircraft, each rated for speed, maneuverability, climbing, & diving ability.
- Radar controlled Nightfighter & V-1 intercept solitaire scenarios.
- Dogfight & Bomber Formation scenarios to play against the computer or another player.
- Introductory Familiarization Flight with Air Race option.
- Global & tactical plots using Hi-Res graphics.
- Playing time: 15 minutes to 3 hours.
Contributed by jean-louis (50042) on May 16, 2020.