Forums > Game Forums > Stuart Smith's Adventure Construction Set > Looking for ACS Adventures

Daniel Elmaleh on 10/12/2007 4:07 AM · Permalink · Report

I am currently looking for any old user-created ACS adventures that you may have. Please contact [email protected] with any adventures or post them to http://www.AdventureConstructionSet.com

I am trying to create a site where we can all share our homemade adventures.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66360) on 10/12/2007 6:54 AM · Permalink · Report

Rock on. Not that I have any, but I've long wondered what happened to user data for DIY adventures; when I first got online there were huge repositories of Unlimited Adventures datasets online (huh, guess they still are) and I know there have been plenty of other construction sets that allowed saveable user customization. Big problem being, I suppose, that all these kids who saved their dungeons on their C64s and Apple IIs, even supposing the disks still work, can't find a working machine or compatible disk drive to extract them from!

Daniel Elmaleh on 10/13/2007 6:10 AM · Permalink · Report

I can see that. I will add on there that they can mail me the disks and I will find the means to transfer them -- assuming the dampness of basements or the heat of attics have not gotten to them. Thanks for the kind words. We have a few adventures out there now if you want to give the site another look.