DescriptionCommand armies, heroes, and special units against the evil Highlord Dragonarmies. Have your heroes quest for magic to help in your battles, use diplomats to gather nations to your side, and send armies out to the field to do battle or hunt down enemy heroes. Play against a human opponent, or against the computer controlled Highlord Dragonarmies.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Dragonlance
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Fantasy Creatures: Dwarves
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
There are no reviews for the Apple II release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaOriginally, War of The Lance was going to be the rebirth of Chainmail, the literal father of D&D. However, when TSR realized that the cost of producing it would have made the box price almost $100 they abandoned the idea.
Related Web Sites
- War of the Lance (Wikipedia entry on the war in the DragonLance setting.)