DescriptionArcade Pack is a collection of games from Double Oak Software. The pack installs as a single product and creates an 'Arcade Pack' entry in the Windows START menu with an entry for each game together with an entry for a help file which covers all these games plus games from Double Oak's Parlor Pack. The games here are all clones of classic computer games and have previously been released on both the DOS and WIN 3.1 platforms, they are;
- Strategic Defense Initiative: This is a Missile Defender clone. In this game the player tries to shoot the incoming missiles using the mouse to aim, right mouse click to fire and switching between their three bases with a left mouse click
- Shooting Bugs: This is a Space Invaders clone which replaces alien ships with bugs and the cannon with a pesticide spray
- Space Pilot: This is a Lunar Lander clone with several different 'worlds' to play on, the full registered version includes a landscape designer allowing players to build their own scenarios
- Solar Defender: This is an unusual variant on Missile Defender. Here instead of protecting cities that sit at the bottom of the screen the player is protecting planets that orbit around a point in the centre of the screen, the bases are in orbit too. Missiles come from all sides of the screen in arcing paths as they home in on their target. Gameplay is the same, left mouse clicks shift the players control from one base to the next while right clicks fire.
- Viper: is a Snake clone, it too is mouse controlled the right click turns to the right and the left click turns to the left
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.