Not an American user?
DescriptionCyborg Monsters have taken over the galaxy, reducing race after race into slavery. Being designed by man these beings have superior firepower and attack capabilities, and can only really be beaten by one of their own. St. Dragon the Cyborg Warrior chooses to fight back against this tyranny, and that is the role you take in this horizontally scrolling shoot 'em up.
Five R-Type-style levels await, with a wide variety of weapons on offer. When you lose a life (even your last life; there are continues on offer as well) you don't lose any of your power-up weaponry, but the restart points are quite far apart. The game's main unique feature is the armoured tail you have, which can be used to ward off attackers and can do considerable damage on its own if well-used.
- "天聖龍 Saint Dragon" -- Japanese spelling
- "アーケードアーカイブス 天聖龍" -- Japanese Nintendo Switch / PS4 spelling
- "Tenseiryū Saint Dragon" -- PC Engine title
- "St. Dragon" -- Short form of title
- "Arcade Archives: Tenseiryū" -- Japanese Nintendo Switch / PS4 title
- "Arcade Archives: Saint Dragon" -- Nintendo Switch / PS4 title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Retro Archives||May 10, 2019||13 out of 20||65|
|Your Sinclair||Jun, 1989||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 01/1991 – #5 Best Action Game in 1990
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (issue #00) - #74 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- Commodore Format
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: Shoot-'em-ups
- ST Format
- Issue 01/1991 – #9 Best Shoot-'em-Up Game in 1990 (Atari ST)
Pseudo_Intellectual (63340) added Saint Dragon (Arcade) on Jan 23, 2014
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.