Not an American user?
DescriptionYou control a heroic knight, who is actually prince Gilgamesh, who must attempt to rescue the maiden from the demon Druaga. You are armed with a sword and shield to attack and defend. You move from floor to floor, which are constructed as mazes, searching for the key; this key will unlock the stage exit. Items can be found by performing various (unknown/hidden) tasks on each floor.
- "ドルアーガの塔" -- Japanese spelling
- "アーケードアーカイブス ドルアーガの塔" -- Japanese PS4 / Switch spelling
- "Druaga no Tō" -- Japanese title
- "Arcade Archives: The Tower of Druaga" -- PS4 / Switch title
- "Arcade Archives: Druaga no Tō" -- Japanese PS4 / Switch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Arcade Archives series
- Games made into TV series
- Tower of Druaga series
- Video games turned into board / card games
There are no reviews for this game.
|All Game Guide||1998||40|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Arcade games with puzzles, hidden endings e.g Bubble Bobble||2||cause a commotion!
Nov 12, 2022
There is no trivia on file for this game.
GTramp (79478) added The Tower of Druaga (Arcade) on Feb 07, 2014