Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)In summer 2012, less than two months after Operation Arrowhead successfully routed the Takistani military regime, NATO coalition forces face a large-scale outbreak of guerrilla insurgency.
A mechanized force of British troops, with support elements of US Army TF Knight, are about to deploy and embark upon a large scale counter-insurgency that will define the future of the coalition presence in Takistan.
Additional info about ARMA II series:Building on 10 years of experience and constant engine development, ARMA II: British Armed Forces boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, thermal imaging, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects.
Key features:New vehicles and weapons
- Modern British troops in multi-terrain, desert and woodland camouflage
- Personal weapons: L85A2 and L86A2 rifles, L110A1 machine gun, LRR and AW50 sniper rifles, N-LAW AT launcher
- New vehicles: Jackal 2 WMIK all-terrain vehicle, modernized FV510 Warrior
- New helicopters: AH11 Wildcat (multi-role), HC3 Merlin (transport)
- British versions: offroad car, Chinook transport helicopter, AH-64 Apache gunship
- Desert and woodland paint schemes of the ground vehicles
- Player will command a mobile observation team of British troops into battle with the Takistani insurgents. Short campaign will be focused on depicting the assymetrical warfare with a guerilla force and the counterinsurgency operations.
- Cooperative scenarios featuring all the British units, vehicles and equipment.
Game Modes Supported:
- Single-player Campaign
- Single-player Scenarios
- Multi-player (modes: Death-match, Team Death-match, Coop, Sector Control, Capture The Flag, Flag Fight, Capture The Island) Note: “Capture The Flag” and “Flag Fight” are available as the user-selectable parameters of DM and TDM scenario wizards.
- Boot Camp
- Mission Editor
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- ArmA II: British Armed Forces (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.