Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)One year after British and coalition armed forces successfully quelled the insurgent uprising in Takistan, described in Arma 2: British Armed Forces, the NATO Green Sea deployment is in the process of a strategic drawdown of its combat troops in the region. Private military contractors shoulder the burden of the increased workload, with competition rising between the multinational organisations for lucrative security contracts. Private Military Company, ION, Inc. (formerly Black Element), successfully bid for a contract - codenamed Black Gauntlet - to provide security for a UN investigation team as they seek to piece together information regarding Takistan's abandoned nuclear weapons program.
- New playable faction: Private Military Company
- Original singleplayer campaign with strong storyline unfolding across thirteen missions
- Fully implemented 2-player co-op campaign mode
- New abandoned military test range environment, built upon brand new models and textures
- Unique character models, including four story-based character models.
- New Asian identity head model.
- Exotic weapons (AA-12, fully modelled XM8 variants)
- Detailed new vehicles (Ka-60 'Kasatka', Armed Helicopter UAV, Armoured SUV)
- Numerous engine upgrades, including full Shotgun Ballistics Modelling and in-game Video Playback
- Additional radio protocols
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 32 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- ArmA II: Private Military Company (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.